What can be insured?
Property, which belongs on the right of ownership to the Insured and his family members residing with him that have common household and property, which the Insured manages under a contract of lease (rent, hire, let, etc.) if such property is not insured by its owner, namely:
- Constructive elements of the property (apartments or private houses)
- Household goods (interior parts, furniture, carpet products, sanitary facilities (toilets, sinks, bathtubs, etc.), gas and electric ovens, counters, electrical appliances, audio-, video-, film-, photo-, electronic equipment and other property)
Under the insurance contract reimbursed is the loss or damage of the property caused by:
- Fire, smoke, explosion, lightning
- Natural disasters
- Acts of third parties (including theft, burglary, arson, robbery)
- Water influence
- Fall of piloted flying objects, or their parts
- Outside influence (hit of vehicles, falling trees, etc.)
In addition, the insurance contract can also cover liability to third parties (neighbors), which may arise from possession, use and dispose of property (fire, explosion, influence of water) – the company compensates damage caused to life, health and / or property of third parties.