Property & Business Interruption

Who can be insured?

The insured party can be a legal entity or an individual that concludes an insurance contract for a property that is used commercially.

What can be insured?

  • Buildings, structures
  • Equipment
  • Machinery
  • Internal communications
  • Instruments
  • Technical and electronic equipment
  • Furniture, furnishings and interior decoration of the premises (including window glass and showcases)
  • Goods, materials and other property

Covered risks

  • Fire
  • Explosion
  • Lightning
  • Fall of piloted flying objects, or their parts
  • Natural disasters
  • Water influence
  • Illegal acts of third parties
  • Breakage of windows, display cases and other similar facilities
  • Other external influence: a) direct collision of vehicles or automotive vehicles into insured property; b) the direct impact of water vehicles or self-propelled floating engineering constructions; c) direct action of the shock wave of supersonic aircraft

Business interruption

Losses due to business interruption resulting of the occurrence of the risks described above can also be insured. Indemnity consists of:

  • Profit loss caused by the interruption in economic activity
  • Additional expenses directed to avoid reduction of the turnover